ForgeRock Summit at French Chateau Draws International Identity Experts, Analysts and Community
Conference addresses next-generation, mission-critical IAM challenges using ForgeRock’s Open Identity Stack
SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- ForgeRock, the leading commercial open source provider of identity and access management (IAM) security solutions, will hold its first European Open Identity Stack Summit, October 14-16 at Domaine de Béhoust in the Yvelines region of France, near Paris. The Summit follows the success of the well-received and over-subscribed North American Summit earlier this year.
The conference will bring together ForgeRock’s Open Identity Stack community and industry leaders, who are solving the IAM challenges of today’s modern web. Keynote speakers include Eve Maler, principal analyst, Forrester; co-creator XML; principal SAML development team and Pat Patterson, principal developer evangelist at Salesforce.com. Conference attendees will include technical and business IAM experts, as well as members of the ForgeRock open source community.
The call to submit conference papers is currently open with a deadline of September 4. Sessions will cover current topics including:
- An Identity Bridge to Somewhere: More and more SaaS providers are leveraging the ability to use data locked behind the company firewall. Simultaneously, enterprises want to expand management of user identity data beyond the firewall to the cloud (IaaS). Identity Bridges are the solution. This presentation reviews ForgeRock's bridge technology for SaaS providers.
- On the Road: A Vision for Open Source Identity: Provides an overview of the Open Identity Stack vision and how it will redefine identity for the modern web, addressing challenges brought about by cloud, social, mobile and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- A Common API and UI for Building Next-Generation Identity Services: Developers and technical experts will learn how a common API and user interface will facilitate the development of next-generation applications and services across cloud, social, mobile and enterprise environments.
“Mobility, BYOD, SaaS, cloud and the shift to consumer-facing identity have brought an entirely new set of security challenges to enterprises. To meet and adapt to these needs, IAM solutions must be reconstructed to include modern APIs, scale, speed and more,” said Lasse Andresen, CTO, ForgeRock. “The ForgeRock European Open Identity Stack Summit will walk attendees through some of the latest IAM developments, best practices and customer case studies showcasing Open Identity Stack deployments, and will show them how to leverage identity infrastructure to drive top-line revenue growth.”
To register for the Summit (limited space available), visit: http://oiseuro2013.eventbrite.co.uk/.
- ForgeRock Open Identity Stack Summit: Europe (http://forgerock.com/who-we-are/summits/europe-2013/)
- Preliminary Agenda for European Summit (http://forgerock.com/who-we-are/summits/europe-2013/agenda/)
- Call for Papers for European Summit (http://forgerock.com/who-we-are/summits/europe-2013/call-for-papers/)
- ForgeRock on Twitter (https://twitter.com/ForgeRock)
- Join the Summit discussion on Twitter using #ois2013
- ForgeRock on Facebook (www.facebook.com/pages/ForgeRock/101648653214231)
ForgeRock is redefining identity and access management for the modern web including public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, and enterprise, and mobile environments. ForgeRock products support mission-critical operations with a fully open source platform. ForgeRock’s Open Identity Stack powers solutions for many of the world’s largest companies and government organizations. For more information and free downloads, visit www.forgerock.com or follow ForgeRock on Twitter at www.twitter.com/forgerock.
Heather Fitzsimmons, 650-800-7160
Source: ForgeRock Inc.
Released August 14, 2013